Three Island Crossing State Park is located on the Snake River and is home to The Oregon Trail History & Education Center where visitors can learn about pioneer emigrants and Native American history.
Located just four miles off I-84, the park is a convenient rest stop for highway travelers looking for a place to camp as well as for golf enthusiasts looking to play a round or two at Carmela Winery & Golf Course located less than 500 yards from the park. Visitors are often surprised to find soft grass and shady trees in this high desert area.
Services & Amenities:
- ADA Access
- Bath House
- Bird Watching
- Campground Host
- Camping, Improved Site
- Dump Station, Camper
- Fire Rings
- Firewood Sales
- Group/Community Facility
- Historic Sites
- Interpretive Center
- Interpretive Trail
- Lodging, Cabins
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Programs, History
- Retail, Drinks
- Retail, Ice
- Retail, Seasonal Concessions
- Retail, Store/Gift Shop
- Retail, Supplies
- Trails, Hiking/Walking Easy
- Water Access, River/Stream
- Wildlife Viewing
|Less Than 1 Mile|
- Area Attraction
- Boat Launch Ramp
- Dock, Boat
- Winery Tours
|Within 10 Miles|
- Cash Machine/Atm
- First Aid Supplies
- Fuel, Vehicles
- Grocery Store
- Maintenance, RV/Camper
- Maintenance, Vehicle
- Medical Clinic
- Pay Telephone
- Retail, Snacks
Alerts and Important Information
- A 5.00 Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee (MVEF) is required for every vehicle entering Idaho State Parks (including visitors to campers).
- All campsite and facility use fees accommodate one vehicle MVEF per night stayed. Any applicable additional per-person or MVEF charges will be collected at the park.
- MVEF may be paid for at the daily rate or by purchasing a State Park Passport or an Annual Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee sticker.
- Visitors and park day users may be required to park outside the campground.
- All yurts, cabins and group facilities that are ADA accessible do not require proof of disability upon arrival.
- Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- All boats, trailers, or other motorized vehicles must fit entirely within the campsite parking spur provided. Any equipment that does not fit entirely within the sites designated parking area must be parked outside the campground in an area designated by the park manager.
- RV's are not permitted when staying in facilities (yurts, cabins, cottages or houses).
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only!
- All pets must be kept on a leash and not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed on beaches except for designated areas (not all parks have designated areas); Campers are responsible to clean up after their pet. Not all facilities allow pets.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Fireworks are prohibited in all parks at all times. No Exceptions!
Getting There:GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Westbound on I-84, exit at mile marker 121, turn left on 1st Ave, turn left on Commercial Ave.
Turn right on Madison Ave and travel approximately 1 mile to park entrance.
Eastbound on I-84, exit at mile marker 120, turn right on Bannock.
Left on 1st Ave, right on Commercial Ave, right on Madison and travel approximately 1 mile to park entrance.
Three Island Crossing State Park
PO Box 609