ATTENTION: Please note beginning with 2015 stays, Idaho State Park fees will charge different rates for resident and non- resident customers. This change requires the collection of unique primary site occupant information (name, address, and telephone number) for all sites. This includes cabins, campsites, yurts and group facilities. Customers booking multiple sites under one name should expect a follow up call from IDPR staff requesting primary occupant information.
Located 10 miles south of Sandpoint, 36 miles north of Coeur d' Alene on US HWY 95 and 2 miles west on Dufort Road.
Services & Amenities:
- ADA Access
- Canoe Rental
- Dump Station, Camper
- Firewood Sales
- Hiking Trail
- Paddle Boat Rentals
- Picnic Tables
- Retail, Store/Gift Shop
- Toilet, Flush
- Toilet, Pit/Vault
- Visitor Center
- Water Drinking
|Greater Than 1 Mile|
- Emergency Services
- Seasonal Festivals
|Within 10 Miles|
Alerts and Important Information
- A 5.00 Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee (MVEF) is required for every vehicle entering Idaho State Parks (including visitors to campers).
- All campsite and facility use fees accommodate one vehicle MVEF per night stayed. Any applicable additional per-person or MVEF charges will be collected at the park.
- MVEF may be paid for at the daily rate or by purchasing a State Park Passport or an Annual Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee sticker.
- Visitors and park day users may be required to park outside the campground.
- All yurts, cabins and group facilities that are ADA accessible do not require proof of disability upon arrival.
- Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- All boats, trailers, or other motorized vehicles must fit entirely within the campsite parking spur provided. Any equipment that does not fit entirely within the sites designated parking area must be parked outside the campground in an area designated by the park manager.
- RV's are not permitted when staying in facilities (yurts, cabins, cottages or houses).
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only!
- All pets must be kept on a leash and not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed on beaches except for designated areas (not all parks have designated areas); Campers are responsible to clean up after their pet. Not all facilities allow pets.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Fireworks are prohibited in all parks at all times. No Exceptions!
Getting There:GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Round Lake State Park
P.O. Box 170